www.workwithpurposetoday.com Trilogy Health Services Louisville : Nursing Assistant

Sponsored Links:
Hi Guest : You can Post Your Resume or ask your question.
  1. Post Count No : 1
    Freelancer
    Company Name : Trilogy Health Services

Nursing Assistant :
    Job ID : 2013-3358
    Job Location : US-KY-Cynthiana
    Type : Regular Part-Time
    Shift : 3rd Shift
    Responsibilities :
    Responsibilities of our Certified Resident Care Associate / CNA include but are not limited to -
    ** Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
    ** Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.)
    ** Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
    ** Answer residents' calls promptly
    ** Observe and report changes in residents' condition
    ** Daily documentation using CareTracker (computerized system)
    ** We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
    Benefits package :
    ** Competitive Salaries
    ** Weekly Pay!
    ** Professional Growth
    ** Stability
    ** Generous Benefits
    ** Innovative Training Programs
    ** Tuition Reimbursement
    Qualifications:
    Requirements Include:
    ** Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license (must be able to provide all necessary documentation) and a High School diploma (or equivalent)
    ** Prior Long Term Care experience preferred
    ** Strong clinical skills
    ** Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
    ** Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
    ** Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!

Activity Assistant :
    ID : 2013-3349
    Job Location : US-IN-Jasper
    Type : Regular Part-Time
    Shift : 1st Shift, 2nd Shift
    Responsibilities :
    The responsibilities of our Activity Assistant will include, but are not limited to -
    ** Assisting in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity program of the health campus
    ** Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
    ** We also ask that the candidate have experience working with residents with dementia
    ** Some evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
    We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
    Compensation and benefits package :
    ** Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
    ** Professional Growth
    ** Stability
    ** Generous Benefits
    ** Innovative Training Programs
    ** Tuition Reimbursement
    Qualifications:
    Requirements Include:
    ** Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
    ** Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
    ** Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
    ** Candidate must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
    ** Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van

Apply through the website...

For more details about careers : http://www.workwithpurposetoday.com/careers.html

Contact Us :
    Trilogy Health Services
    Forum Office Park II
    303 N. Hurstbourne Parkway, Suite 200
    Louisville, KY 40222

2. Post Count No : 2
    Unregistered

cna

My name is karen bramer, i have been a cna for 30 yrs. i also do private duty in the day time. i am looking for 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am. i am dependable and very assertive in my care for the elderly. i do vitalsigns help with their adls whether it is a skilled patient or a assisting them. i tend to their needs and make sure that all their needs are met. i graduated at assumption high school and went to jefferson vocational school in 1984. it was a cna class and was a 6mth course. i enjoy being a cna i have worked at nazerath in 84 to 98 worked at hillcreek nursing home in 98 to 2002

worked at baptist hospital east 2002 to 2004
    worked at little sisters of tthe poor 2003 to 2008
    worked at hillcreek again for 2 yrs then hurstborne care center from 2012 to 2013.

I am now looking for a job left my last job because i didn't like the nursing home. i am very dependable and compassionate and hope to hear back from you.

3. Post Count No : 3
    Unregistered

cna

Do you have any open cna positions available at your nursing home health campus in nobles ville Indiana?

4. Post Count No : 4
    Unregistered

CNA

I have approx. 16 years exper.as CNA and looking for job in KOKOMO,IN. Area code 46901

5. Post Count No : 5
    Unregistered

http://www.ejobtalks.com/showthread.php?t=5913

Vicki Perry

I am an energetic, detailed-oriented person with a genuine passion for a successful business. Strong record of driving strategies, initiatives, and processes that generate dynamic gains in financial performance and operational efficiencies. A person who wants to become a part of your team and obtain a position where I can maximize my multilayer management skills, training experience, and customer service satisfaction in a challenging personable role.

Core Competencies :
    ** Management/Supervising, Some computer skills, Professional Organizer
    ** Professionally trained Catering, Banquet and server, Bartender, Home Health Care
    ** Plano grams, HHT compatibility, Have ability to initiate leadership and take initiative,
    ** Office Management, Complementary social skills, Inventory knowledge Owned, operated and ran everything that entails a restaurant.
    ** I oversaw all employees including the interviewing process as well as disciplinary actions.
    ** Paid all bills, wrote checks, and dealt with payroll. Did all advertisement for the restaurant.
    ** Scheduled all employees as well as food deliveries.
    ** I also worked with the city and state with all legal documents including permits.

Professional Background :
    March 2013 - Now ( Home Health Care)
    Private Residence
    Charlene Ellis
    Milton, Ky. 502-268-5145

May 2015 - Jan 2016 (Server/Bartender)
    Historical Broadway Tavern
    Gail
    313 Broadway St. Madison, In. 812-265-2346 or 812-599-3063

May 2014 - May 2015 ( Server/Bartender)
    Keywest Shrimphouse
    Cathy Morgan
    117 Ferry St. Madison, In. 812-265-2831

July 2013 – May 2014 ( Assistant Manager)
    Dollar General
    Jill
    19 Fairground Rd Bedford, Ky. 502-268-3243

July 2012 – July 2013 ( Associate)
    Dollar Tree
    402 Clifty Drive Madison, In. 812-273-9160

December 2007 – July 2012 Stay at Home Mom

February 2004 - December 2007 (Managed then Owned)
    Rivers Edge II Restaurant
    Carrollton, Ky. (Closed)

Education :
    Aug 2000 - Feb 2004 Ivy Tech Community College, Madison
    93 accredited credit hours towards LPN program
    Worked as a Microbiology tech aide
    Involved in Student Government for three years, President for one year, Vice President for another
    Finished all prerequisites, (attached Transcript).
    Aug 1991 - June 1994 Attended Columbia City Consolidated High School in Columbia City In.
    Finished all required subjects, received a Diploma

References :
    Kathy Mann
    409 W 1St,
    Madison, In.
    812-701-9012

Renae Swindall
    137 Whitaker Lane,
    Milton, Ky.
    502-706-9478

6. Post Count No : 6
    Unregistered

Rose Flahn(CNA/MED-TECH)

My name is rose and I been a CNA/MED-TECH, I just moved to Lexington and I was looking for a job. I have a lot experience in this field. I try to filled an application but am having problems.