15-04-2011 06:46 AM
Post Count No : 1
Job ID : OPS026
Reports to : Operations Control Manager
1. Responsible for operational control of day to day flight operations.
2. Plan daily flight operations in accordance with regulatory guidelines and Company standards.
3. Analyze and evaluate meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route of flight.
4. Plan flights with due consideration given to fuel required for the safe completion of flight according to type of aircraft, distance of flight, maintenance and performance limitations and weather conditions.
5. Prepares flight plans, NOTAMS and weather reports for flight crew.
6. Prepares and signs the dispatch release.
7. Proactively flight-follow aircraft, providing flight crews with timely updates to changes in dispatch parameters and take action to deal with unplanned events/situations.
8. Inform all stakeholders of significant changes in flight status, aircraft substitutions, delays, unscheduled landings, diversions or cancellations.
Professional and Personal Requirements / Skills & Experience :
1. Current CAAS-recognised aircraft dispatch certificate.
2. Thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements including two years of dispatch experience with a Part 121 or Part 135 carrier.
3. Thorough knowledge of weather theory, charts, and reports.
4. Able to work rotating shifts, rotating days-off, weekends and holidays.
5. Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimum supervision.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft office with aptitude to learn and operate complex aviation scheduling software.
7. Applicants with no dispatch experience or qualifications will also be considered.
If you comply with the above requirements, and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
Country : Singapore
Address of the company :
Tiger Airways Pte Ltd
Changi Airport Post Office
PO Box 82
About the company :
Our business model is based on that of other successful low-cost airlines, such as Europe's Ryanair. Our model involves scrutinising every single aspect of the business to remove non-essential costs without compromising passenger safety, security or punctuality. Our business model is designed to maintain simplicity, and our disciplined approach to executing this model has given us the ability to achieve one of the lowest operating costs for any start-up airline.